Motorized jibs are totally conceived as motorized products, with
all the outstanding features of our standard jibs, plus these:
• Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) are standard on all Motorized
jib Cranes. The drive can be configured for single and multiple
• Precision drive assembly with field adjustable torque
limiter for added drive protection.
• Worm gear reducer with bath oil lubrication for reliable
operation, and low maintenance.
• Totally enclosed, fan cooled, 3 phase Class B, 40†C ambient
continuous, "C" faced motor, 30 minute rated, is standard.
• Direct drive for all series of jib cranes allow for accurate
and consistent positioning of loads. This modular drive design
makes maintenance easy and reduces long term costs.
• Wall Cantilever and Mast Type masts are boxed for extra
rigidity to withstand the forces of a Motorized Crane and provide
more precise load control.